Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Step 3: Put Cooler in Place

MESSAGE TO LANDLADY:

"THREE WEEKS since the new swamp cooler arrived, but it's still not installed!

Joe may be well, but he is *not* ok.

04.17 Sat: Vent sized wrong. He says he'll be back Monday or Tuesday.
04.19 Mon: I WAIT. No show, no call.😡
04.20 Tue: I WAIT. No show, no call.😡
04.21 Wed: I WAIT. No show, no call.😡
04.22 Thu: I WAIT. No show, no call.😡
I call him 1:36pm. He said he had the new vent and would be by on Friday morning. Yay.
04.23 Fri: I WAIT. No show, no call.😡
04.24 Sat: I WAIT. No show, no call.😡
I call him 5pm. He asks how I am. I answer, "not well". He LAUGHS loudly at me!! 😲 Then, speaking to me as if I'm a 5yo, he tells me dismissively, "anyway it hasn't been that hot". It is patronizing and hella offensive. 😠😠😠
He also says he will be by on Sunday "after lunch". Yay.
04.25 Sun: I WAIT. No show, no call.😡
04.26 Mon: Swamp cooler in pieces, on roof & ground. Vent ready but not here.
I WAIT... for what?! a smarmy liar who gets paid to be dismissive & disrespectful??? Yay."

The cooler still didn't work -- an electrician had to come to plug a wire in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home