(# - tag) + Brownie
Infused Gluten-Free Caffeinated Gingerbread Brownies
A packaged-mix hack for the complicated palate.
Whisk 4 eggs in a large mixing bowl. (2 will do.)
Heat the following in a small saucepan, while constantly stirring:
- 1/2 cup, peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons, Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon, dried cannabis flowers (needs more!)
- 1 teaspoon, crushed red pepper
- 1 heaping teaspoon, Cafe Bustelo Instant Espresso
- 2 teaspoons, St Dalfour Chocolate Sauce
- 1 teaspoon, fresh grated ginger (needs more?)
Cover saucepan; allow oil mixture to cool.
Add cooled oil mixture to eggs, and mix well.
Stir in one package, King Arthur Gluten-Free Brownie Mix. (no XanthanGum, yay! btw, ~$2 less at Walmart.)
Stir in 1/2 cup, semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Stir in Bob's Coconut Flour until a thick batter consistency.
Pour batter into greased 9x9 glass baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 50 minutes.
Serve hot or chilled, topped with Organic Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk.