Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Meal Kit

I hate to shop, so I've been curious about meal kits. I finally found one that's gluten-free and vegan: Tom Brady's TB12 Performance Meals.


One 14-inch cube weighing 22 pounds arrives at 2pm. It's not as hot as it has been, only 85° at 2pm, and fortunately I was home when it arrived.


A countries-of-origins list is exciting.
#eatlikeagoat, i.e., #stayLowOnTheFoodChain.


The box is insulated. The 3 big ice bags at the bottom had melted -- the contents were room temp, but not as hot as they could have been.


Inside the box: 6-dinners worth of produce and step-by-step meal-prep instructions for 3 different dishes. (See Purple Carrot's Plant-Based Recipes online.)

It's kind of nice having someone encourage me to cook ;) -- we'll see how it goes...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home